For Mark Built Homes, we positioned and marketed 50 Parmley at Summit Place, 23 low-rise condominium flats with an average sales price of $885,000. Our target buyer was an affluent empty nester or retiree from the local market.
- 50% of the units overlooked a commercial building’s large parking deck
- Summit Place was pioneering a new price per square foot for suburban New Jersey condominiums.
- The building had no on-site lifestyle amenities.
- There was a lack of confidence that the community would be finished, due to the fact that Mark Built was the third developer for the site.
- We conducted design charrettes with a focus groups comprised of the target buyers. From their input, we pre-selected 5 high-end standard finish packages to simplify the sales process.
- We created a logo with the colors, font and design that emphasized elegance and reflected the youthful sensibilities of the target buyer.
- The site was on a heavily trafficked road, so we designed compelling on-site signage that directed prospects to an informative and easy to navigate web site.
- Key messages emphasized the lifestyle in Summit that was literally at their doorstep and that this was an exclusive building with only 25 units.
- Sales appointments were offered only to prequalified buyers.
- Continued progress and visibility inspired buyer confidence.
- The pro-forma’d price per square foot was met, with 50% of the units sold while still in the pre-construction phase, and the remaining were sold out once Summit Place opened.
- Summit Place received 10 NJ Builders Association Sales and Marketing Awards, including Community of the Year, Best Marketing Strategy for Attached Home, Best Color Ad, Best Internet Promotion, Best Billboard and Best Signage for Mid Rise Community.