For RPM Development, CB New Homes manages the Sales Team for East Gate, the first residential community introduced in the redevelopment of Fort Monmouth, the 1200 acre former Army post. East Gate consists of 68 townhomes, duplexes, and single family detached homes that were built in the 1920’s as Officers Housing and are being completely rehabbed and refurbished, while conforming to government historic preservation standards.
- Fort Monmouth closed in 2011, and 7 years of non-maintenance of buildings, lands, and roads has yielded an abandoned look to much of the Fort. Thus the Sales Team is responsible for selling not only the 68 East Gate units, but selling the vision for the overall Fort redevelopment.
- Since the homes are not typical new construction and legal form of ownership is atypical, the Sales Team must articulate the unique selling proposition of each product line, explaining in some technical detail how the units have been rehabbed, and the nuances of historic building ownership.
- The Sales Presentation includes educating prospects on the Fort redevelopment plans, and then building confidence and excitement at the opportunity to be part of this growing, new community.
- Three fully merchandised models illustrate how the thoroughly modern interiors compliment the charming historical exteriors.
- The Sales Team produced over $18 Million across 30 executed agreements of sale in the first six months of sales
- Price increases over 10%
- Salesperson awarded 2018 NJBA Salesperson of the Year